Most people who hire a coach are everyday people who recognize a need for some extra support. Sometimes it’s for a specific goal. Other times it’s to get through a specific life stage.
To see if you have any ideas or issues to explore, ask yourself these questions, taking the time to reflect on each one:
- What do I really want out of life?
- What motivates and inspires me?
- What actions do I need to take to make my vision a reality?
- Who am I? What do I believe is true?
- Who am I becoming? Who do I want to be?
- What would I like to experience on a daily basis?
- What would I like in 5-10-20 years? How do I make that happen?
- What would be the best possible way for this year to end?
- If a magic genie granted me three wishes, what would they be?
- Why can’t I move forward? Why am I stuck?
- Will I ever get that dream job? Will I ever write my book?
- How do I find more time? More energy? Stick to my diet?
- What is my first step?
- How do I know when I’ve arrived?
Through effective coaching, you are more likely to commit to an action plan and take positive steps to achieve your desired outcome and achieve clarity of purpose and vision.
For examples of coaching success stories, please see the PROGRAMS page.